Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Novel 2.beta.-morpholino-androstane derivatives|
|Abstract:||Compounds having the formula: ##STR1## wherein R.sub.1 is H or an optionally substituted acyl group having 1-12 carbon atoms, R.sub.2 is H or an acyl group having 1-12 carbon atoms and R.sub.3 is C, N--CH.sub.3 or a direct bond; and mono- or bisquaternary ammonium compounds thereof and acid addition salts of the non- or mono-quaternary ammonium compounds. Process for the preparation of these compounds. Compositions comprising at least one of the above compounds as the active ingredient. The compounds are favorable neuromuscular blocking agents.|
|Inventor(s):||Sleigh; Thomas (Wishaw, GB6), Savage; David S. (New Mearns, GB6), Carlyle; Ian C. (Hamilton, GB6)|
|Assignee:||Akzo N.V. (Arnhem, NL)|
1. Compounds having the formula: ##STR4## wherein R.sub.1 is H or an optionally substituted acyl group having 1-12 carbon atoms,
R.sub.2 is H or an acyl group having 1-12 carbon atoms and
R.sub.3 is C, N--CH.sub.3 or a direct bond, and mono- or bisquaternary ammonium compounds thereof and acid addition salts of the non- or mono-quaternary ammonium compounds.
2. Compounds according to claim 1, wherein R.sub.1 is H.
3. Compounds according to claim 1, wherein the compounds are 16.beta.-monoquaternary ammonium compounds.
4. Compounds according to claim 1, wherein R.sub.2 is a saturated acyl group having 1-6 carbon atoms.
5. Compounds according to claim 1, wherein R.sub.3 is C or a direct bond.
6. Compositions having neuromuscular blocking activity comprising an aqueous solution of at least one of the compounds claimed in claim 1 in a pharmaceutically effective amount.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.