Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Find generic entry opportunities
Anticipate generic drug launch
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||Morpholinoethylesters of mycophenolic acid and pharmaceutical compositions|
|Abstract:||The compounds and pharmaceutical compositions of Formula A, wherein Z is hydrogen or --C(O)R, where R is lower alkyl or aryl, and the pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, are useful as immunosuppressive agents, anti-inflammatory agents, anti-tumor agents, anti-viral agents, and anti-psoriatic agents. ##STR1##|
|Inventor(s):||Nelson; Peter H. (Los Altos, CA), Gu; Chee-Liang L. (Sunnyvale, CA), Allison; Anthony C. (Belmont, CA), Eugui; Elsie M. (Belmont, CA), Lee; William A. (Menlo Park, CA)|
|Assignee:||Syntex (U.S.A.) Inc. (Palo Alto, CA)|
1. A compound represented by the formula: ##STR7## wherein: Z is hydrogen or --C(O)R,
where R is lower alkyl or aryl; or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. The compound of claim 1 wherein Z is hydrogen.
3. The hydrochloride salt of the compound of claim 2.
4. The sulfate or bisulfate salt of the compound of claim 2.
5. The bisulfate salt of the compound of claim 2.
6. The compound of claim 1 where R is lower alkyl.
7. The compound of claim 6 wherein Z is --C(O)CH.sub.3.
8. The hydrochloride salt of the compound of claim 7.
9. The compound of claim 6 wherein Z is --C(O)CH.sub.2 CH.sub.3.
10. The compound of claim 6 wherein Z is pivaloyloxy.
11. The compound of claim 1 wherein Z is benzoyloxy.
12. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a pharmaceutically acceptable non-toxic excipient and a therapeutically effective amount of a compound of claim 1.