DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 4,753,935
|Title:||Morpholinoethylesters of mycophenolic acid and pharmaceutical compositions|
|Abstract:||The compounds and pharmaceutical compositions of Formula A, wherein Z is hydrogen or --C(O)R, where R is lower alkyl or aryl, and the pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, are useful as immunosuppressive agents, anti-inflammatory agents, anti-tumor agents, anti-viral agents, and anti-psoriatic agents. ##STR1##|
|Inventor(s):||Nelson; Peter H. (Los Altos, CA), Gu; Chee-Liang L. (Sunnyvale, CA), Allison; Anthony C. (Belmont, CA), Eugui; Elsie M. (Belmont, CA), Lee; William A. (Menlo Park, CA)|
|Assignee:||Syntex (U.S.A.) Inc. (Palo Alto, CA)|
1. A compound represented by the formula: ##STR7## wherein: Z is hydrogen or --C(O)R,
where R is lower alkyl or aryl; or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
2. The compound of claim 1 wherein Z is hydrogen.
3. The hydrochloride salt of the compound of claim 2.
4. The sulfate or bisulfate salt of the compound of claim 2.
5. The bisulfate salt of the compound of claim 2.
6. The compound of claim 1 where R is lower alkyl.
7. The compound of claim 6 wherein Z is --C(O)CH.sub.3.
8. The hydrochloride salt of the compound of claim 7.
9. The compound of claim 6 wherein Z is --C(O)CH.sub.2 CH.sub.3.
10. The compound of claim 6 wherein Z is pivaloyloxy.
11. The compound of claim 1 wherein Z is benzoyloxy.
12. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a pharmaceutically acceptable non-toxic excipient and a therapeutically effective amount of a compound of claim 1.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.