DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 4,661,491
|Title:||Alfuzosine compositions and use|
|Abstract:||A method for treating humans or non-human animals for dysuria comprising administering an effective non-toxic amount of alfuzosine or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof to a human or non-human animal suffering dysuria.|
|Inventor(s):||Regnier; Francois (Nancy, FR)|
|Assignee:||Synthelabo (Paris, FR)|
|Patent Litigation and PTAB cases:||See patent lawsuits and PTAB cases for patent 4,661,491|
1. A method for treating humans or non-human animals for dysuria comprising administering an effective dysuria controlling, non-toxic amount of alfuzosine or a pharmaceutically
acceptable salt thereof to a human or non-human animal suffering dysuria.
2. A method according to claim 1 comprising administering alfuzosine hydrochloride.
3. A method according to claim 1 comprising administering from 0.5 to 10 mg of alfuzosine or the corresponding amount of a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
4. A method according to claim 1 for treating dysuria in patients having bladder neck disease or a neurological disorder.
5. A method according to claim 1 for treating dysuria in male patients having benign hypertrophy of the prostrate of alpha-adrenergic origin.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.