Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||This invention provides for a method of treating anxiety which comprises the administration of fluoxetine or norfluoxetine or pharmaceutically aceptable salts thereof.|
|Inventor(s):||Stark; Paul (Indianapolis, IN)|
|Assignee:||Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN)|
1. A method for treating anxiety in a human subject in need of such treatment which comprises the administration to said human of an effective amount of fluoxetine or norfluoxetine or
pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof.
2. A method according to claim 1 wherein the compound is fluoxetine or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
3. A method according to claim 2 in which the compound is administered orally.
4. A method according to claim 3 in which fluoxetine is administered as the hydrochloride salt.
5. A method according to claim 4 in which the daily dosage level is 20-80 mg.
6. A method according to claim 5 in which the daily dosage level is 60-80 mg.
7. A method according to claim 1 wherein the compound is norfluoxetine or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
8. A method according to claim 7 in which the compound is administered orally.
9. A method according to claim 8 in which norfluoxetine is administered as the hydrochloride salt.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.