Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Find generic entry opportunities
Anticipate generic drug launch
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Radiographic scanning agent|
|Abstract:||A composition and method for the preparation of a technetium-99m-based scanning agent are disclosed. The scanning agent is prepared from .sup.99m Tc, in a +3, +4 and/or +5 oxidation state, and a methanehydroxydiphosphonate bone-seeking agent which carries the radionuclide to bone mineral. The methanehydroxydiphosphonate agent provides scan sharpness equivalent or superior to commercial scanning agents, and is superior for detecting myocardial infarcts, as compared with commercial scanning agents such as ethane-1-hydroxy-1,1-diphosphonate and methanediphosphonate.|
|Inventor(s):||Bevan; John A. (Cincinnati, OH)|
|Assignee:||Mallinckrodt, Inc. (St. Louis, MO)|
1. Water-soluble stannous methanehydroxydiphosphonate.
2. Water-soluble ferrous methanehydroxydiphosphonate.
3. Water-soluble chromous methanehydroxydiphosphonate.
4. Water-soluble titanous methanehydroxydiphosphonate.
5. The water-soluble composition of matter .sup.99m Tc-methanehydroxydiphosphonate.
6. The water-soluble composition of matter .sup.99m Tc-methanehydroxydiphosphonate-tin.
7. The water-soluble composition of matter .sup.99m Tc-methanehydroxydiphosphonate-iron.
8. The water-soluble composition of matter .sup.99m Tc-methanehydroxydiphosphonate-chromium.
9. The water-soluble composition of matter .sup.99m Tc-methanehydroxydiphosphonate-titanium.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.