DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 4,423,041
|Abstract:||A detackifying composition for use in emulsion-type personal care compositions comprising a mixture of a silicone fluid and a silicone wax in a ratio of from about 9:l to 1:3.|
|Inventor(s):||Clum; Charles E. (Kingston, NJ), Felty; Lanny G. (Pine Grove, PA)|
|Assignee:||Johnson & Johnson Products, Inc. (New Brunswick, NJ)|
1. A detackifying composition consisting essentially of a mixture of a silicone fluid and a silicone wax in a ratio of 9:1 to 1:3 wherein said silicone fluid is selected from the group
consisting of dimethicone, methicone and cyclomethicone and said silicone wax is selected from the group consisting of stearoxy dimethicone and dipolyoxyethylene dimethyl silane.
2. A detackifying composition according to claim 1 wherein the silicone fluid is dimethicone.
3. A detackifying composition according to claim 1 wherein the silicone wax is stearoxy dimethicone.
4. A detackifying composition according to claim 1 wherein the silicone fluid is dimethicone and the silicone wax is stearoxy dimethicone.
5. A detackifying composition according to claim 1 wherein the ratio of silicone fluid to silicone was is about 1:1.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.