Find generic entry opportunities
Anticipate generic drug launch
Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Method of treatment of an allergy to an ingested allergen|
|Abstract:||There is described a method of treatment of allergy to ingested allergens, which comprises per os administration of a daily dosage of from 20 to 4,000 mg of 1,3-bis(2-carboxychromon-5-yloxy)-2-hydroxypropane or a therapeutically acceptable salt thereof to a patient having such an allergy.|
|Inventor(s):||Wardell; George (Loughborough, GB2)|
|Assignee:||Fisons Limited (London, GB2)|
1. A method of treatment of an allergy to an ingested allergen, which comprises per os administration of a daily dosage of from 20 to 4,000 mg of
1,3-bis(2-carboxychromon-5-yloxy)-2-hydroxypropane or a therapeutically acceptable salt thereof, as active ingredient to a patient having such an allergy.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the salt is an ammonium, alkali metal or alkaline earth metal salt.
3. The method of claim 1, wherein the compound is the disodium salt of 1,3-bis(2-carboxychromon-5-yloxy)-2-hydropropane.
4. The method of claim 1, wherein the patient receives unit doses of from 20 to 1,000 mg of the active ingredient.
5. The method of claim 4, wherein the unit doses are from 100 to 750 mg of active ingredient.
6. The method of claim 5, wherein the unit doses are from 200 to 500 mg of active ingredient.
7. The method of claim 1, wherein the patient receives from 40 to 1,000 mg of active ingredient per day.
8. The method of claim 1, wherein the allergy treated is an allergy to ingested milk, eggs, fruit, fish, nuts, shellfish, meat, vegetables or cereal flour.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.