Generated: December 13, 2017
DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
Claims for Patent: 4,358,062
« Back to Dashboard
Claims for Patent: 4,358,062
|Title:|| Tilted lifters for autogenous mills|
|Abstract:||In autogenous mills, lifters used on shell and end linings are so constructed with their teeth tilted toward the direction of rotation of the mill in such a way that teeth of lifters statistically coincide to the mean velocity of falling rocks relative to moving lifters.|
|Inventor(s):|| Wei; Yun-Song (Pensacola, FL) |
1. In an autogenous mill including a casing and a number of lifters on both shell and liners within the casing, the improvement comprising said lifters having teeth which are inclined
toward the direction of motion of the mill, said teeth having a center line which will substantially coincide with a mean locus of falling rocks within the mill, said mean locus being substantially a logarithmic spiral, said center line being straight
for better resistance to buckling.
2. An improvement according to claim 1, in which said lifters are fixed at an angle of 20.degree.-45.degree. as determined by optimum working conditions, the mill operating at a speed of 60% to 80% of its critical speed.
3. An improvement according to claim 2 in which the optimum working situation is the best efficiency of the mill.
4. An improvement according to claim 2 in which the optimum working situation is the best quality of the final product.
5. An improvement according to claim 2 in which the optimum working situation is the lowest value of kilowatt hours per ton of the material.
6. An improvement according to claim 2 in which the optimum situation is the even wear pattern of the lifters.
7. An improvement according to claim 2 in which said lifter angle and said operating speed are determined by optimum working conditions.
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors.
Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data.
The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free.
thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user.
Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.