Generated: May 30, 2017
|Title:||9-(1,3-Dihydroxy-2-propoxymethyl)guanine as antiviral agent|
|Abstract:||The compound 9-(1,3-dihydroxy-2-propoxymethyl)guanine and the pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof are useful as antiviral agents.|
|Inventor(s):||Verheyden; Julien P. (Los Altos, CA), Martin; John C. (Redwood City, CA)|
|Assignee:||Syntex (U.S.A.) Inc. (Palo Alto, CA)|
1. The compound 9-(1,3-dihydroxy-2-propoxymethyl)guanine and the pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof.
2. The compound 9-(1,3-dihydroxy-2-propoxymethyl)guanine.
3. The sodium salt of 9-(1,3-dihydroxy-2-propoxymethyl)guanine.
4. The antiviral pharmaceutical composition which comprises a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier and an effective amount of 9-(1,3-dihydroxy-2-propoxymethyl)guanine or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
5. Method of treating viral infections in a mammal having a viral infection which comprises administering an effective amount of 9-(1,3-dihydroxy-2-propoxymethyl)guanine or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof or a composition containing same as an active ingredient.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.