Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Anticipate generic drug launch
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
|Title:||Clotrimazole-betamethasone dipropionate combination|
|Abstract:||Antifungal compositions comprising clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate are disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Hammell; Susan B. (Berkeley Heights, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Schering Corporation (Kenilworth, NJ)|
1. A pharmaceutical composition comprising about 0.001 to about 0.33 percent by weight betamethasone dipropionate and about 0.01 to about 10 percent by weight clotrimazole, wherein the
ratio of clotrimazole to betamethasone dipropionate ranges from about 10 to about 30 to 1, in a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
2. A composition according to claim 1, wherein the concentration of betamethasone dipropionate is about 0.01 to about 0.1 percent by weight and the concentraton of clotrimazole is about 0.1 to about 2 percent by weight.
3. A composition according to claim 1, wherein the concentration of betamethasone is about 0.06 percent by weight and the concentration of clotrimazole is about 1 percent by weight.
4. A composition according to claim 1 in the form of a cream.
5. A composition according to claim 1 in the form of an ointment.
6. A composition according to claim 1 in the form of a lotion.