Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Clotrimazole-betamethasone dipropionate combination|
|Abstract:||Antifungal compositions comprising clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate are disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Hammell; Susan B. (Berkeley Heights, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Schering Corporation (Kenilworth, NJ)|
1. A pharmaceutical composition comprising about 0.001 to about 0.33 percent by weight betamethasone dipropionate and about 0.01 to about 10 percent by weight clotrimazole, wherein the
ratio of clotrimazole to betamethasone dipropionate ranges from about 10 to about 30 to 1, in a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
2. A composition according to claim 1, wherein the concentration of betamethasone dipropionate is about 0.01 to about 0.1 percent by weight and the concentraton of clotrimazole is about 0.1 to about 2 percent by weight.
3. A composition according to claim 1, wherein the concentration of betamethasone is about 0.06 percent by weight and the concentration of clotrimazole is about 1 percent by weight.
4. A composition according to claim 1 in the form of a cream.
5. A composition according to claim 1 in the form of an ointment.
6. A composition according to claim 1 in the form of a lotion.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.