Generated: April 26, 2017
|Title:||Method for treating congestive heart failure|
|Abstract:||A method for the treatment of congestive heart failure in humans using pirbuterol or pharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salts thereof.|
|Inventor(s):||Taylor; Colin R. (Waterford, CT)|
|Assignee:||Pfizer Inc. (New York, NY)|
1. A method of treating congestive heart failure in a human subject having such condition which comprises administering orally, parenterally or by inhalation to said human
subject a congestive heart failure treating amount of a compound of the formula: ##STR3## or a pharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salt thereof.
2. The method according to claim 1 wherein said compound is administered orally.
3. The method according to claim 1 wherein said compound is administered parenterally.
4. The method according to claim 3 wherein said parenteral administration is intravenous.
5. The method according to claim 1 wherein said compound is administered by inhalation.
6. The method according to claim 1 wherein said acid addition salt is the dihydrochloride.
7. The method according to claim 1 wherein said acid addition salt is the monoacetate.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.