DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 4,127,118
|Title:||Method of effecting and enhancing an erection|
|Abstract:||A method of alleviating and treating male impotence by effecting and enhancing an erection by injecting into the penis an appropriate vasodilator, a sympathomimetic amine, or an adrenergic blocking agent.|
|Inventor(s):||Latorre; Alvaro (El Paso, TX)|
1. A method of effecting and enhancing an erection of the penis by injecting into the penis a predetermined amount of an appropriate vasodilator.
2. The method of claim 1, wherein multiple injections into the penis are made simultaneously.
3. The method of claim 1, wherein the injection is into the corpora cavernosa.
4. The method of claim 1, wherein the injection is into the corpus spongiosum.
5. The method of claim 1, wherein the injection is subcutaneous, into the area of the dorsal arteries.
6. The method of claim 1, wherein said vasodilator is a sympathomimetic amine.
7. The method of claim 6, wherein said sympathomimetic amine is nylidrin hydrochloride.
8. The method of claim 1, wherein said vasodilator is an adrenergic blocking agent.
9. The method of claim 8, wherein said adrenergic blocking agent is tolazoline hydrochloride.
10. The method of claim 1, wherein said vasodilator is isoxsuprine hydrochloride.
11. The method of claim 1, wherein said vasodilator is nicotinyl alchohol.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.