Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Find generic entry opportunities
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexahydro-3-lower alkenyl-6-(R.sup.1)-11-(R.sup.2)-8-hydroxy-2,6-methano-3-benzazocines, wherein R.sup.1 and R.sup.2 are hydrogen or lower alkyl, and certain ethers and esters thereof, are obtained from analogous 3-unsubstituted compounds. The products have pharmacodynamic activity and are useful as antagonists of strong analgesic agents, such as morphine and meperidine, and are useful in humans as agents for producing analgesia.|
|Inventor(s):||Archer; Sydney (Bethlehem, NY)|
|Assignee:||Sterling Drug Inc. (New York, NY)|
1. 1,2,3 ,4,5,6-Hexahydro-3-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-6,11-dimethyl-8-hydroxy-2,6-methano -3-benzazocine having the structural formula ##STR9##
2. 1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexahydro-3-(2,3-butadien-1-yl)-6,11-dimethyl-8-hydroxy-2,6- m ethano-3-benzazocine having the structural formula ##STR10##
3. cis 1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexahydro-3-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-6,11-dimethyl-8-hydroxy-2,6-m ethano-3-benzazocine.
4. dextro cis 1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexahydro-3-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-6,11-dimethyl-8-hydroxy-2,6-m ethano-3-benzazocine.
5. levo cis 1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexahydro-3-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-6,11-dimethyl-8-hydroxy-2,6-m ethano-3-benzazocine.
6. A nontoxic acid addition salt of 2-.beta.,.beta.-dimethyl-allyl-5,9-dimethyl-2'-hydroxy-6,7-benzmorphan.
7. 2-.beta.,.beta.-Dimethylallyl-5,9-dimethyl-2'-hydroxy-6,7-benzmorphan hydrochloride.
8. Iso-2-.beta. ,.beta.-dimethylallyl-5,9-dimethyl-2'-hydroxy-6,7-benzmorphan.
9. A chemical compound of the class consisting of a free base and its nontoxic, acid addition salts, the free base having the formula: ##STR11## in which R is a member selected from the group consisting of hydrogen, and acetyl, and Y is a polymethylallyl group having 5 to 6 carbon atoms.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.