Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||3,4-Dihydrocarbostyril derivatives and a process for preparing the same|
|Abstract:||A novel compound represented by the formula ##SPC1## Wherein R is defined as hereinafter, having a blocking activity on .beta.-adrenergic nerves, a novel intermediate useful for synthesis thereof and processes for preparing the same are disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Tamura; Yasumitsu (Takarazuka, JA), Nakagawa; Kazuyuki (Tokushima, JA), Yoshizaki; Shiro (Komatsujima, JA), Murakami; Nanami (Tokushima, JA)|
|Assignee:||Otsuka Pharmaceutical (Tokyo, JA)|
1. A 3,4-Dihydrocarbostyril derivative represented by the formula ##SPC6##
and the pharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salts thereof, wherein R represents a straight or branched alkyl group having 1 to 4 carbon atoms.
2. 5-(2-Hydroxy-3-methylamino)propoxy-3,4-dihydrocarbostryil according to claim 1.
3. 5-(2-Hydroxy-3-ethylamino)propoxy-3,4-dihydrocarbostyril according to claim 1.
4. 5-(2-Hydroxy-3-propylamino)propoxy-3,4-dihydrocarbostyril according to claim 1.
5. 5-(2-Hydroxy-3-butylamino)propoxy-3,4-dihydrocarbostyril according to claim 1.
6. 5-(2-Hydroxy-3-tert-butylamino)propoxy-3,4-dihydrocarbostyril according to claim 5.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.