|Title:|| Acylated derivatives of trp-met-asp-phe-NH.sub.2|
|Abstract:||Acylated derivatives of L-tryptophanyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide which are active in promoting the secretion of acidic gastric juice in mammals.|
|Inventor(s):|| Hardy; Paul Martin (Exeter, EN), Kenner; George Wallace (Liverpool, EN), Sheppard; Robert Charles (Liverpool, EN), Morley; John Selwyn (Liverpool, EN), MacLeod; John Keith (Liverpool, EN) |
|Assignee:|| Imperial Chemical Industries Limited (London, EN) |
1. N-t-Butyloxyca rbonyl-L-alanyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-isoleucylglycyl-L-tryptophanyl-L-methionyl -L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide and the acid addition salts thereof.
2. N-Acetyl-L-tryptophanyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide and the acid addition salts thereof.
3. N-t-Butyloxycarbonyl-.beta.-al anyl-L-tryptophanyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide and the acid addition salts thereof.
4. N-Pivaloyl-.beta.-alanyl-L -tryptophanyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide and the acid addition salts thereof.
5. N-Carbamoyl-L-tryptophanyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide and acid addition salts thereof.