Generated: April 27, 2017
|Title:||Antiarhythmic pharmaceutical preparation containing ethyl 10-.alpha.-morpholylpropionyl) phenthiazine-2-carbamate hydrochloride|
|Abstract:||A method for preparing a novel composition of matter, ethyl 10-(.beta.-morpholylpropionyl)-phenthiazine-2-carbamate hydrochloride, having the formula ##SPC1## Which comprises reacting ethyl phenthiazine-2-carbamate with .beta.-chloropropionyl chloride in an inert organic solvent at the boiling point of the solvent used, condensing the resulting ethyl 10-(.beta.-chloropropionyl)-phenthiazine-2-carbamate with morpholine in an inert organic solvent, treating the ethyl 10-(.beta.-morpholylpropionyl)-phenthiazine-2-carbamate with hydrogen chloride, and separating the desired compound. The novel compound, ethyl 10-(.beta.-morpholylpropionyl)-phenthiazine-2-carbamate hydrochloride, is the active principle of an antiarhythmic pharmaceutical preparation.|
|Inventor(s):||Gritsenko; Anna Nikitichna (Moscow, SU), Vikhlyaev; Jury Ivanovich (Moscow, SU), Zhuravlev; Semen Vladimirovich (Moscow, SU), Kaverina; Natalya Veniaminovna (Moscow, SU), Senova; Zlata Petrovna (Moscow, SU), Ulyanova; Olga Vasilievna (Moscow, SU)|
1. An antiarhythmic pharmaceutical preparation comprising an antiarhythmically effective amount of ethyl 10-(.beta.-morpholylpropionyl)-phenthiazine-2-carbamate hydrochloride and a
pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
2. A pharmaceutical preparation according to claim 1 in the form of a tablet.
3. A pharmaceutical preparation according to claim 1 in the form of a solution.
4. A pharmaceutical preparation according to claim 2 wherein the tablet contains 25 mg of ethyl 10-(.beta.-morpholylpropionyl)-phenthiazine-2-carbamate hydrochloride.
5. A pharmaceutical preparation according to claim 3 wherein the solution contains 2.5 weight percent of ethyl 10-(.beta.-morpholylpropionyl)-phenthiazine-2-carbamate hydrochloride.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.