DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 3,839,315
|Title:||NOVEL PEPTIDES HAVING CHOLECYSTOKININ ACTIVITY AND INTERMEDIATES THEREFOR|
|Abstract:||Novel peptide amides of the general formula R-Met-Gly-Trp-Met-Asp-Phe-NH.sub.2 wherein R represents L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl, L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl, or isoleucyl-L-seryl-L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl, and intermediates in the production thereof. The peptide amides of this invention as well as the pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof have been found to possess cholecystokinin activity.|
|Inventor(s):||Ondetti; Miguel A. (North Brunswick, NJ), Pluscec; Josip (East Brunswick, NJ), Sheehan; John T. (Middlesex, NJ), Jorpes; Johan E. (Stockholm, SW), Mutt; Viktor (Farsta, SW)|
|Assignee:||E. R. Squibb & Sons, Inc. (New York, NY)|
1. A compound of the formula R-L-methionyl-glycyl-L-tryptophyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide and pharmaceutically-acceptable acid addition and ammonium salts thereof wherein R is
wherein X is benzyloxycarbonyl, t-butyloxycarbonyl, trifluoroacetyl or
2. A compound in accordance with claim 1 having the name L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl-L-methionylglycyl-L-tryptophyl-L-methionyl-
3. A compound in accordance with claim 1 having the name tert.-butyloxycarbonyl-L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-L-tyrosyl-L-methion
4. A compound in accordance with claim 1 having the name L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl-L-methionyl-glycyl-L-t
5. A compound in accordance with claim 1 having the name t-butyloxycarbonyl-L-isoleucyl-L-seryl-L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-O-s ulfate-L-tyrosyl-L-methionylglycyl-L-tryptophyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-ph
6. A compound in accordance with claim 1 having the name L-isoleucyl-L-seryl-L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl-L- methionyl-glycyl-L-tryptophyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-phenylalanine amide.
7. A compound in accordance with claim 1 having the name benzyloxycarbonyl-L-isoleucyl-L-seryl-L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-O-su lfate-L-tyrosyl-L-methionyl-glycyl-L-tryptophyl-L-methionyl-L-aspartyl-L-ph
8. A compound in accordance with claim 1 wherein R is L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl or L-aspartyl-L-arginyl-L-aspartyl-O-sulfate-L-tyrosyl.
For more information try a trial or see the plans and pricing
Serving hundreds of leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.