DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
Drug Master Files for: dutasteride
« Back to Dashboard
dutasteride Drug Master Files
||CATALENT FRANCE BEINHEIM SA
||DUTASTERIDE SOFT GELATIN CAPSULES .5MG
||DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD
This preview shows a limited data set. Subscribe for full access, or try a Free Trial
STATUS OF DMFS
- A = Active. This means that the DMF was found acceptable for filing, administratively, and is up-to-date.
- I = Inactive
- N = Not an assigned number
- P = DMF Pending Filing Review
TYPES OF DMFs
- Type I Manufacturing Site, Facilities, Operating Procedures, and Personnel (no longer applicable)
- Type II Drug Substance, Drug Substance Intermediate, and Material Used in Their Preparation, or Drug Product
- Type III Packaging Material
- Type IV Excipient, Colorant, Flavor, Essence, or Material Used in Their Preparation
- Type V FDA Accepted Reference Information
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors.
Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data.
The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free.
thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user.
Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.