Double Blind Placebo Study of JARDIANCE® (Empagliflozin) in Prehypertensives Type II Diabetics
Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki
1. Primary prevention of new onset of hypertension
1. Reduction of 24h BP in type II diabetics with prehypertension
2. Reduction of non dipping status, day and nighttime BP, morning BP surge in subjects
3. Reduction in the total cardiovascular risk
4. 3 years morbidity and mortality rates
5. Arterial de-stiffening, reduction in central aortic blood pressure in subjects receiving
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors.
Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data.
The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free.
thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user.
Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.
Alerts Available With Subscription
Alerts are available for users with active subscriptions.