DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Subscribe for complete access
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 6,358,221
|Title:||Disposable cleaning apparatus for pierced human body parts|
|Abstract:||A disposable kit for achieving and maintaining clean and healthy tissue in body piercing sites on the human body including the eyebrow, chin, nose, mouth, tongue, navel, nipples, and private parts, by cleaning, sterilizing and applying an antiseptic and antibacterial solution. Prevents body piercing complications most often related to the absence of a suitable sterile environment, e.g., using piercing tools or instruments that are not sterile, or the insertion of non-sterile or contaminated appliances, rings, hooks, or whatever device or product is inserted into the pierced cavity. Designed to prevent problems such as irritation, soreness, and closure of the desired pierced opening, which results from contamination, and the absence of a proper sterile and aseptic cleaning kit.|
|Inventor(s):||Waters; Joe C. (Evans, GA), Abernathy; June M. (Anniston, AL)|
|Patent Claims:||1. A disposable body piercing cleaning kit for cleaning inside human body piercing sites including the eyebrows, chin, nose, mouth, tongue, navel, nipples, and
private parts which comprises:
an insertion tool;
textured cleaning strings;
cleaning and disinfecting alcohol prep pads;
3 ml to 5 ml plastic vials;
sewing needle threader;
a packaging and storage container.
2. A cleaning kit as defined in claim 1, wherein said insertion tool is "C" shaped and has on one end a needle shaped eye, with an opposite end of the insertion tool comprising a round end.
3. A cleaning kit as defined in claim 1, wherein the round end of said "C" shaped insertion tool described comprises a plastic material covering the round end.
4. A cleaning kit as defined in claim 1, wherein said textured cleaning strings are made of cotton.
5. A cleaning kit as defined in claim 1, wherein said textured cleaning strings are made of polyester.
6. A cleaning kit as defined in claim 1, wherein said textured cleaning strings are made of nylon.
7. A cleaning kit as defined in claim 1, wherein said sewing needle threader comprises hand held sewing needle threader.
8. A cleaning kit as defined in claim 1, wherein said packaging and
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Approval Date||Patent No.||Expiredate|
|Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.||ZOSTAVAX||zoster vaccine live||For Injection||125123||2006-05-25||⤷ Try it Free||2039-09-23|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Expiredate|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.