DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Get the DrugPatentWatch Daily Briefing
» See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 5,616,490
|Title:||Ribozymes targeted to TNF-.alpha. RNA|
|Abstract:||An enzymatic RNA molecule which cleaves mRNA associated with development or maintenance of an inflammatory disease.|
|Inventor(s):||Sullivan; Sean M. (Boulder, CO), Draper; Kenneth G. (Boulder, CO)|
|Assignee:||Ribozyme Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Boulder, CO)|
|Patent Claims:||1. An enzymatic RNA molecule which specifically cleaves mRNA produced from the gene encoding tumor necrosis factor-.alpha..
2. The enzymatic RNA molecule of claim 1 wherein said enzymatic RNA molecule is in a hammerhead motif.
3. The enzymatic RNA molecule of claim 1, wherein said enzymatic RNA molecule is in a hairpin, hepatitis Delta virus, group 1 intron, or RNAseP RNA motif.
4. The enzymatic RNA molecule of claim 1, wherein said enzymatic RNA molecule comprises between 5 and 23 bases complementary to said mRNA.
5. The enzymatic RNA molecule of claim 1, wherein said enzymatic RNA molecule comprises between 10 and 18 bases complementary to said mRNA.
6. A mammalian cell in vitro including an enzymatic RNA molecule of claim 1.
7. The cell of claim 6, wherein said cell is a human cell.
8. An expression vector including a nucleic acid encoding the enzymatic RNA molecule of claim 1, in a manner which allow expression of that enzymatic RNA molecule within a mammalian cell in vitro.
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Number||Approval Date||Patent No.||Assignee||Estimated Patent Expiration||Status||Orphan||Source|
|Schering||INTRON A||interferon alfa-2b||VIAL||103132||001||1986-06-04||Start Trial||Ribozyme Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Boulder, CO)||2014-04-01||RX||search|
|Schering||INTRON A||interferon alfa-2b||VIAL||103132||002||1986-06-04||Start Trial||Ribozyme Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Boulder, CO)||2014-04-01||RX||search|
|Schering||INTRON A||interferon alfa-2b||VIAL||103132||003||1986-06-04||Start Trial||Ribozyme Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Boulder, CO)||2014-04-01||RX||search|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Number||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Assignee||>Estimated Patent Expiration||>Status||>Orphan||>Source|
|Country||Patent Number||Estimated Expiration|
|>Country||>Patent Number||>Estimated Expiration|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.