Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Inhibitors of Bruton's tyrosine kinase|
|Abstract:||Disclosed herein is a solid oral dosage form comprising at least one coating chosen from enteric coatings and delayed release coatings, at least one pharmaceutically acceptable excipient, and a compound, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, having the structure: ##STR00001##|
|Inventor(s):||Honigberg; Lee (San Francisco, CA), Verner; Erik (Belmont, CA), Pan; Zhengying (Austin, TX)|
|Assignee:||Pharmacyclics LLC (Sunnyvale, CA)|
|Filing Date:||Jan 10, 2014|
|Claims:||1. A solid oral dosage form comprising: (i) a compound having the structure: ##STR00058## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof; (ii) at least one coating chosen from enteric coatings and delayed release coatings; and (iii) at least one pharmaceutically acceptable excipient. |
2. The solid dosage form of claim 1 wherein the dosage form is coated with the at least one coating chosen from enteric coatings and delayed release coatings.
3. The solid dosage form of claim 1 wherein the compound or pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof is coated with at least one coating chosen from enteric coatings and delayed release coatings.
4. The solid dosage form of claim 1, wherein the at least one coating is chosen from enteric coatings.
5. The solid dosage form of claim 4, wherein the enteric coatings are chosen from polymeric coatings.
6. The solid dosage form of claim 1, wherein the solid oral dosage form is chosen from tablets and capsules.
7. The solid dosage form of claim 1, wherein the at least one pharmaceutically acceptable excipient is chosen from binders, surfactants, diluents, buffering agents, glidants, polymers, disintegrants, antioxidants, antifoaming agents, filling agents, flavoring agents, colorants, lubricants, preservatives, plasticizers, and sweeteners.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.