Find generic entry opportunities
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Anticipate generic drug launch
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Crystalline forms of (1S,2R)-2-(amino methyl)-N,N-diethyl-1-phenyl cyclopropane carboxamide|
|Abstract:||The present invention relates to novel crystalline forms of (1S,2R)-2-(amino methyl)-N,N-diethyl-1-phenyl cyclopropane carboxamide. Processes for the preparation of this form, compositions containing the form, and methods of use thereof are also described.|
|Inventor(s):||Surana; Rahul (Coram, NY), Dedhiya; Mahendra G. (Pomona, NY)|
|Filing Date:||Oct 20, 2014|
|Claims:||1. A crystalline form of (1S,2R)-2-(amino methyl)-N,N-diethyl-1-phenyl cyclopropane carboxamide having an X-ray powder diffraction pattern comprising characteristic peaks at 12.0, 20.1 and 22.5.+-.0.2 degrees 2.theta.. |
2. The crystalline form of claim 1, wherein the X-ray powder diffraction pattern further comprises a characteristic peak at 32.7.+-.0.2 degrees 2.theta..
3. The crystalline form of claim 1, wherein the X-ray powder diffraction pattern further comprises a characteristic peak at 6.0.+-.0.2 degrees 2.theta..
4. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the crystalline form of claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
5. A method of treating a disorder that can be managed by inhibition of norepinephrine and serotonin reuptake in a patient in need thereof, by administering to said patient an effective amount of a pharmaceutical compositions that comprises the crystalline form of claim 1.
6. A process for preparing the crystalline form of claim 1, comprising dissolving (1S,2R)-2-(amino methyl)-N,N-diethyl-1-phenyl cyclopropane carboxamide and precipitating the crystalline form.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.