Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Modulators of ATP-binding cassette transporters|
|Abstract:||The present invention relates to modulators of ATP-Binding Cassette ("ABC") transporters or fragments thereof, including Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator, compositions thereof, and methods therewith. The present invention also relates to methods of treating ABC transporter mediated diseases using such modulators.|
|Inventor(s):||Hadida-Ruah; Sara (La Jolla, CA), Hazlewood; Anna (San Diego, CA), Grootenhuis; Peter D. J. (San Diego, CA), Van Goor; Fredrick (San Diego, CA), Singh; Ashvani (San Diego, CA), Zhou; Jinglan (San Diego, CA), McCartney; Jason (Cardiff by the Sea, CA)|
|Assignee:||Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Cambridge, MA)|
|Filing Date:||Oct 08, 2012|
|Claims:||1. A method of treating or lessening the severity of a moderate to mild clinical phenotype of cystic fibrosis in a patient, said method comprising the step of administering to said patient a pharmaceutical composition comprising N-(5-hydroxy-2,4-ditert-butyl-phenyl)-4-oxo-1H-quinoline-3-carboxamide. |
2. The method according to claim 1, wherein said patient exhibits pancreatic sufficiency.
3. The method according to claim 1, wherein said patient is diagnosed with idiopathic pancreatitis, congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens, or mild lung disease.
4. The method according to claim 3, wherein said patient is diagnosed with idiopathic pancreatitis.
5. The method according to claim 3, wherein said patient is diagnosed with congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens.
6. The method according to claim 3, wherein said patient is diagnosed with mild lung disease.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.