Anticipate generic drug launch
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Find generic entry opportunities
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||6-fluoro-3-phenyl-2-[1-(9H-purin-6-ylamino)ethyl]-3H-quinazolin-4-one as an inhibitor of human phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta|
|Abstract:||Compounds that inhibit PI3K.delta. activity, including compounds that selectively inhibit PI3K.delta. activity, are disclosed. Methods of inhibiting phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta isoform PI3K.delta. activity, and methods of treating diseases, such as disorders of immunity and inflammation in which PI3K.delta. plays a role in leukocyte function, using the compounds also are disclosed. An exemplary compound disclosed in this application is shown below. ##STR00001##|
|Inventor(s):||Fowler; Kerry W. (Seattle, WA), Huang; Danwen (Sammamish, WA), Kesicki; Edward A. (Bothell, WA), Ooi; Hua Chee (Kirkland, WA), Oliver; Amy (Bothell, WA), Ruan; Fuqiang (Bellevue, WA), Treiberg; Jennifer (Redmond, WA), Puri; Kamal Deep (Lynnwood, WA)|
|Assignee:||ICOS Corporation (Indianapolis, IN)|
|Filing Date:||Dec 27, 2012|
|Claims:||1. A compound, wherein the compound is ##STR00184## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof. |
2. The compound according to claim 1, wherein the compound is the S-enantiomer, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
3. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound according to claim 1 and at least one pharmaceutically acceptable excipient.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein the compound is the S-enantiomer, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
5. A kit comprising the compound according to claim 1.
6. The kit according to claim 5, wherein the compound is the S-enantiomer, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.