Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||6-fluoro-3-phenyl-2-[1-(9H-purin-6-ylamino)ethyl]-3H-quinazolin-4-one as an inhibitor of human phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta|
|Abstract:||Compounds that inhibit PI3K.delta. activity, including compounds that selectively inhibit PI3K.delta. activity, are disclosed. Methods of inhibiting phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta isoform PI3K.delta. activity, and methods of treating diseases, such as disorders of immunity and inflammation in which PI3K.delta. plays a role in leukocyte function, using the compounds also are disclosed. An exemplary compound disclosed in this application is shown below. ##STR00001##|
|Inventor(s):||Fowler; Kerry W. (Seattle, WA), Huang; Danwen (Sammamish, WA), Kesicki; Edward A. (Bothell, WA), Ooi; Hua Chee (Kirkland, WA), Oliver; Amy (Bothell, WA), Ruan; Fuqiang (Bellevue, WA), Treiberg; Jennifer (Redmond, WA), Puri; Kamal Deep (Lynnwood, WA)|
|Assignee:||ICOS Corporation (Indianapolis, IN)|
|Filing Date:||Dec 27, 2012|
|Claims:||1. A compound, wherein the compound is ##STR00184## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof. |
2. The compound according to claim 1, wherein the compound is the S-enantiomer, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
3. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound according to claim 1 and at least one pharmaceutically acceptable excipient.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein the compound is the S-enantiomer, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
5. A kit comprising the compound according to claim 1.
6. The kit according to claim 5, wherein the compound is the S-enantiomer, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.