Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Heteroaryl substituted pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyridines and pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyrimidines as Janus kinase inhibitors|
|Abstract:||The present invention provides heteroaryl substituted pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyridines and heteroaryl substituted pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyrimidines that modulate the activity of Janus kinases and are useful in the treatment of diseases related to activity of Janus kinases including, for example, immune-related diseases, skin disorders, myeloid proliferative disorders, cancer, and other diseases.|
|Inventor(s):||Rodgers; James D. (Landenberg, PA), Shepard; Stacey (Wilmington, DE), Fridman; Jordan S. (Newark, DE), Vaddi; Krishna (Kennett Square, PA)|
|Assignee:||Incyte Corporation (Wilmington, DE)|
|Filing Date:||Aug 27, 2009|
|Claims:||1. A method of treating a disease in a patient, wherein said disease is selected from cachexia, acute myelogenous leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, comprising administering to said patient a therapeutically effective amount of a compound which is 3-cyclopentyl-3-[4-(7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-yl)-1H-pyrazol-1-yl]prop- anenitrile, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, wherein said treating refers to ameliorating or inhibiting the disease in the patient. |
2. The method according to claim 1, wherein said compound is (3R)-3-cyclopentyl-3-[4-(7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-yl)-1H-pyrazol-1-yl- ]propanenitrile, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
3. The method according to claim 2, wherein said disease is acute myelogenous leukemia.
4. The method according to claim 2, wherein said disease is chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
5. The method according to claim 2, wherein said disease is cachexia.
6. The method according to claim 5, wherein said cachexia results from or is associated with cancer.
7. The method according to claim 2, wherein said disease is acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.