Generated: May 29, 2017
|Title:||Heteroaryl substituted pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyridines and pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyrimidines as Janus kinase inhibitors|
|Abstract:||The present invention provides heteroaryl substituted pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyridines and heteroaryl substituted pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyrimidines that modulate the activity of Janus kinases and are useful in the treatment of diseases related to activity of Janus kinases including, for example, immune-related diseases, skin disorders, myeloid proliferative disorders, cancer, and other diseases.|
|Inventor(s):||Rodgers; James D. (Landenberg, PA), Shepard; Stacey (Wilmington, DE)|
|Assignee:||Incyte Corporation (Wilmington, DE)|
|Filing Date:||Mar 30, 2011|
|Claims:||1. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound, which is 3-cyclopentyl-3-[4-(7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-yl)-1H-pyrazol-1-yl]prop- anenitrile, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier; wherein said composition is suitable for oral administration and for providing sustained release of said compound or said salt. |
2. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, wherein the compound is (3R)-3-cyclopentyl-3-[4-(7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-yl)-1H-pyrazol-1-yl- ]propanenitrile, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, wherein said composition is a unit dosage form.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein said unit dosage form is a tablet.
5. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein said unit dosage form is a capsule.
6. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 3, wherein said unit dosage form further comprises an enteric coating.
7. The pharmaceutical composition according to claim 3, wherein the unit dosage form comprises from about 5 to about 1000 mg of said compound or said salt.
8. The pharmaceutical composition according to claim 2, further comprising one or more excipients selected from lactose, dextrose, sucrose, sorbitol, mannitol, starches, gum acacia, calcium phosphate, alginates, tragacanth, gelatin, calcium silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinylpyrrolidone, cellulose, water, syrup, and methyl cellulose.
9. The pharmaceutical composition according to claim 2, further comprising microcrystalline cellulose.
10. The pharmaceutical composition according to claim 2, further comprising lactose.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.