Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Quinazolinones as inhibitors of human phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta|
|Abstract:||Compounds that inhibit P13K.delta. activity, including compounds that selectively inhibit P13K.delta. activity, are disclosed. Methods of inhibiting phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase delta isoform (P13K.delta.) activity, and methods of treating diseases, such as disorders of immunity and inflammation in which P13K.delta. plays a role in leukocyte function, using the compounds also are disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Fowler; Kerry W. (Seattle, WA), Huang; Danwen (Sammamish, WA), Kesicki; Edward A. (Bothell, WA), Ooi; Hua Chee (Kirkland, WA), Oliver; Amy (Bothell, WA), Ruan; Fuqiang (Bellevue, WA), Treiberg; Jennifer (Redmond, WA)|
|Assignee:||ICOS Corporation (Bothell, WA)|
|Filing Date:||Mar 25, 2010|
|Claims:||1. A method of inhibiting a growth or a proliferation of cancer cells of hematopoietic origin comprising contacting the cancer cells with an effective amount of a compound, wherein said compound is ##STR00183## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof. |
2. The method of claim 1, wherein the cancer of hematopoietic origin is lymphoma, leukemia, or multiple myeloma.
3. The method of claim 2, wherein the compound or the pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof is the S-enantiomer.
4. A method of treating a condition in a subject, wherein the condition is lymphoma, leukemia or multiple myeloma, comprising administering to the subject an effective amount of a compound, wherein the compound is 5-fluoro-3-phenyl-2-[1-(9H-purin-6 -ylamino)-propyl]-3H-quinazolin-4-one or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof.
5. The method of claim 4, wherein the condition is selected from the group consisting of Burkitt's lymphoma, Hodgkins' lymphoma, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, lymphocytic lymphoma, lymphocytic leukemia, multiple myeloma and chronic myeloid leukemia.
6. The method of claim 4, wherein the compound or the pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof is the S-enantiomer.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.