Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Inhibitors of brutons tyrosine kinase|
|Abstract:||Disclosed herein are compounds that form covalent bonds with Bruton's tyrosine kinase (Btk). Also described are irreversible inhibitors of Btk. Methods for the preparation of the compounds are disclosed. Also disclosed are pharmaceutical compositions that include the compounds. Methods of using the Btk inhibitors are disclosed, alone or in combination with other therapeutic agents, for the treatment of autoimmune diseases or conditions, heteroimmune diseases or conditions, cancer, including lymphoma, and inflammatory diseases or conditions.|
|Inventor(s):||Honigberg; Lee (San Francisco, CA), Verner; Erik (Belmont, CA), Pan; Zhengying (Austin, TX), Mody; Tarak D. (Sunnyvale, CA)|
|Assignee:||Pharmacyclics, Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA)|
|Filing Date:||Jan 20, 2009|
|Claims:||1. An inhibited tyrosine kinase comprising an irreversible BTK inhibitor having a covalent bond to a cysteine residue of a Bruton's tyrosine kinase (Btk). |
2. The inhibited tyrosine kinase of claim 1, wherein the covalent bond is formed between a portion of a Michael acceptor moiety on the inhibitor and a portion of a cysteine residue of a Bruton's tyrosine kinase (Btk).
3. The inhibited tyrosine kinase of claim 2, wherein the Michael acceptor moiety is an acrylamide, vinyl sulfonamide or propargylamide.
4. The inhibited tyrosine kinase of claim 1, wherein the inhibitor has a covalent bond to cysteine residue 481.
5. The inhibited tyrosine kinase of claim 1, wherein the Bruton's tyrosine kinase is activated.
6. The inhibited tyrosine kinase of claim 1, wherein the inhibited tyrosine kinase has the structure: ##STR00056## wherein L.sub.a is O or S; Ar is an unsubstituted phenyl; Y is a 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-membered cycloalkyl ring, or Y is azetidinyl, pyrrolidinyl, piperidinyl, or azepanyl; Z is C(.dbd.O), OC(.dbd.O), NHC(.dbd.O), S(.dbd.O).sub.x, or NHS(.dbd.O).sub.x, where x is 2; R.sub.8 is H; R.sub.7 is H, unsubstituted C.sub.1-C.sub.4 alkyl, C.sub.1-C.sub.6alkoxyalkyl, C.sub.1-C.sub.8alkylaminoalkyl, or C.sub.1-C.sub.4alkyl(phenyl); or R.sub.7 and R.sub.8 taken together form a bond; R.sub.6 is H, unsubstituted C.sub.1-C.sub.6alkoxyalkyl, C.sub.1-C.sub.8alkylaminoalkyl, or C.sub.1-C.sub.4alkyl(phenyl); indicates the point of attachment between the inhibitor and the tyrosine kinase.
7. The inhibited tyrosine kinase of claim 6, wherein the inhibitor has a covalent bond to a cysteine residue on the tyrosine kinase.
8. The inhibited tyrosine kinase of claim 7, wherein the inhibitor is has a covalent bond to cysteine residue 481.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.