Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Find generic entry opportunities
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||Peptides as NS3-serine protease inhibitors of hepatitis C virus|
|Abstract:||The present invention discloses novel compounds which have HCV protease inhibitory activity as well as methods for preparing such compounds. In another embodiment, the invention discloses pharmaceutical compositions comprising such compounds as well as methods of using them to treat disorders associated with the HCV protease.|
|Inventor(s):||Njoroge; F. George (Warren, NJ), Arasappan; Ashok (Bridgewater, NJ), Venkatraman; Srikanth (Woodbridge, NJ), Bogen; Stephane L. (Somerset, NJ), Chen; Kevin X. (Edison, NJ), Bennett; Frank (Cranford, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Schering Corporation (Kenilworth, NJ)|
|Filing Date:||Mar 06, 2007|
|Claims:||1. A pharmaceutical composition containing at least one antiviral agent, and at least one compound, or enantiomer, stereoisomer, rotamer, tautomer, racemate or prodrug of said compound, or pharmaceutically acceptable salts or solvates of said compound, or of said prodrug, said compound being selected from the group consisting of the compounds of the formulas 1-21: ##STR02473## ##STR02474## ##STR02475## ##STR02476## ##STR02477## ##STR02478## |
2. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1, further containing at least one interferon or PEG-interferon alpha conjugate.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, wherein said antiviral agent is ribavirin and said interferon is .alpha.-interferon.
4. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 2, wherein said antiviral agent is ribavirin and said interferon is interferon alpha-2a or interferon alpha-2b.
5. A method of inhibition of hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication, comprising administering to a patient in need thereof an effective amount of the pharmaceutical composition of claim 1.
6. A method of inhibition of hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication, comprising administering to a patient in need thereof an effective amount of the pharmaceutical composition of claim 4.