Manage your formulary budget
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Methods and compositions for treating an ocular neovascular disease|
|Abstract:||The present invention comprises a group of compounds that effectively inhibit angiogenesis. More specifically, the invention comprises the compound EM-138 and its use in the inhibition of angiogenesis and treatment of angiogenesis associate diseases, including the inhibition of tumor growth and metastasis.|
|Inventor(s):||D'Amato; Robert J. (Cambridge, MA), Green; Shawn J. (Vienna, VA), Swartz, Jr.; Glenn M. (Jessup, MD), Shah; Jamshed H. (Columbia, MD), Madsen; John (Knoxville, MD)|
|Assignee:||Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ)|
|Filing Date:||Jul 21, 2004|
|Claims:||1. A method of treating corneal neovascularization comprising administering to a human having corneal neovascularization between approximately 0.5 and approximately 50 mg/kg/day of thalidomide. |
2. The method of claim 1 wherein between approximately 1 and approximately 10 mg/kg/day of thalidomide is administered.
3. The method of claim 1 wherein the thalidomide is administered in a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
4. The method of claim 1 wherein the thalidomide is administered orally, parenterally, transdermally, or topically.
5. The method of claim 1 wherein the thalidomide is administered in a form of a tablet.
6. The method of claim 1 wherein the thalidomide is administered in a form of a capsule.
7. The method of claim 1 wherein the thalidomide is administered in a form of a solution.
8. The method of claim 4 wherein the thalidomide is administered orally.
9. The method of claim 4 wherein the thalidomide is administered topically.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.