Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||Compounds and compositions for delivering active agents|
|Abstract:||Carrier compounds and compositions therewith which are useful in the delivery of active agents are provided. Methods of administration and preparation are provided as well.|
|Inventor(s):||Leone-Bay; Andrea (Ridgefield, CT), Wang; Eric Yanjun (Perry Hall, MD), Sarubbi; Donald J. (Carmel, NY), Leipold; Harry (Elmsford, NY), Wang; Nai Fang (Long Island City, NY)|
|Assignee:||Emisphere Technologies, Inc. (Tarrytown, NY)|
|Filing Date:||Jun 16, 2000|
|Claims:||1. A method for administering parathyroid hormone to an animal in need of parathyroid hormone, the method comprising administering orally to the animal a compound having the formula ##STR41## |
or a salt thereof, in combination with parathyroid hormone.
2. The method of claim 1, comprising administering the salt of the compound.
3. The method of claim 2, wherein the salt is a sodium salt.
4. A composition comprising:
(a) parathyroid hormone; and
(b) a compound having the formula ##STR42##
or a salt thereof.
5. The composition of claim 4, comprising the salt of the compound.
6. The method of claim 5, wherein the salt is a sodium salt.
7. A compound having the formula ##STR43##
or a salt thereof.
8. A method for preparing a composition, said method comprising mixing:
(A) at least one active agent;
(B) at least one compound as defined in claim 7; and
(C) optionally, a dosing vehicle.
9. The method of claim 8, wherein the active agent is parathyroid hormone.
10. The method of claim 9, wherein component (B) is a salt.
11. The method of claim 10, wherein the salt is a sodium salt.