Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Find generic entry opportunities
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Pyridine derivatives having anti-ulcerative activity|
|Abstract:||Pyridine derivatives useful for preventing or treating peptic ulcers, pharmaceutical preparations and methods of treating peptic ulcers are described.|
|Inventor(s):||Souda; Shigeru (Ushiku, JP), Ueda; Norihiro (Niihari-gun, JP), Miyazawa; Shuhei (Toride, JP), Tagami; Katsuya (Niihari-gun, JP), Nomoto; Seiichiro (Ushiku, JP), Okita; Makoto (Tsuchiura, JP), Shimomura; Naoyuki (Niihari-gun, JP), Kaneko; Toshihiko (Tsukuba-gun, JP), Fujimoto; Masatoshi (Tsukuba-gun, JP), Murakami; Manabu (Rockville, MD), Oketani; Kiyoshi (Tsukuba-gun, JP), Fujisaki; Hideaki (Niihari-gun, JP), Shibata; Hisashi (Tsuchiura, JP), Wakabayashi; Tsuneo (Mito, JP)|
|Assignee:||Eisai Co., Ltd. (JP)|
|Filing Date:||Jul 09, 1996|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula: ##STR174## or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof. |
2. A pharmaceutical composition for the prevention or treatment of peptic ulcer comprising an effective amount of a compound of claim 1 together with a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
3. The pharmaceutical composition of claim 1 containing 0.1 to 100 grams of said compound per dose.
4. A method of treating or preventing peptic ulcers in a person requiring same comprising administering to that person a peptic ulcer alleviating or preventing amount of the composition of claim 1.
5. The method of claim 4, in which from 0.1 to 200 mg/kg/day is administered.
6. The method of claim 5, in which from 0.05 to 5 mg/kg/day is administered.
7. The method of claim 6, in which from 0.1 to 10 mg/kg/day is administered.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.