Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Find generic entry opportunities
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Anticipate generic drug launch
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||Prostaglandins of the F series|
|Abstract:||The present invention provides new compounds, 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGFs, and vassopressors containing them, which raise blood pressure without substantial ephemeral depression of blood pressure, trachea or enteron contraction effect inherent in usual PGFs.|
|Inventor(s):||Ueno; Ryuzo (Nishinomiya, JP), Ueno; Ryuji (Nishinomiya, JP)|
|Assignee:||R-Tech Ueno, Ltd. (Osaka, JP)|
|Filing Date:||Dec 22, 1994|
|Claims:||1. A 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF represented by the formula: |
in which a bond between C-2 and C-3 is a single or a double bond,
X is a group: ##STR37## R.sub.1 is a hydrogen atom or a C.sub.1-4 alkyl, phenyl, benzoyl, hydroxyalkyl, alkoxyalkyl, trialkylsilyl or tetrahydropyranyl group;
R.sub.2 is a hydrogen atom or a lower alkyl group;
R.sub.3 is hydroxyl;
R.sub.3' is hydroxyl;
R.sub.4 and R.sub.5 are the same or different, and signify a hydrogen atom, a halogen atom, or a lower alkyl group, and at least one of R.sub.4 and R.sub.5 is a halogen atom;
R.sub.6 is a C.sub.4-9 alkyl group which may be branched or contain a double bond, a C.sub.1-9 alkyl group containing a C.sub.1-2 alkoxy substituent or ##STR38## (wherein R.sub.7 is a hydrogen or halogen atom or a halogenated methyl group); and a physiologically acceptable salt of said 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF.
2. The 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF according to claim 1, wherein R.sub.1 is a C.sub.1-4 alkyl group.
3. The 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF according to claim 1 comprising a 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-16-substituted-PGF represented by the formula: ##STR39## wherein at least one of R.sub.4 and R.sub.5 is a halogen atom, or a physiologically acceptable salt thereof.
4. The 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF according to claim 1, wherein each of R.sub.4 and R.sub.5 is a halogen atom, or a physiologically acceptable salt thereof.
5. The 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF according to claim 1 comprising a 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-16,R,S-fluoro-PGF.sub.1 .alpha.-methyl ester, or a physiologically acceptable salt thereof.
6. A 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF of claim 1 being a 16 halo 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-20-ethyl-PGF.sub.1.alpha., a C.sub.1 -C.sub.4 alkyl ester or a physiologically acceptable salt thereof.
7. A 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-PGF of claim 1 being a 16 halo 13,14-dihydro-15-keto-20-ethyl-PGF.sub.1.alpha. isopropyl ester.