Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||Crystalline calcium pseudomonate or a hydrate thereof, in particular the dihydrate. Processes for the preparation of these salts and their use in human and veterinary medicine and as a growth promoter in animals are described.|
|Inventor(s):||Baker; Geoffrey H. (Banstead, GB2), Beal; Merle (Horley, GB2)|
|Assignee:||Beecham Group p.l.c. (Brentford, GB2)|
|Filing Date:||Feb 28, 1994|
|Claims:||1. A hydrate of crystalline calcium pseudomonate. |
2. Crystalline calcium pseudomonate dihydrate.
3. A hydrate of crystalline calcium pseudomonate substantially free of amorphous calcium pseudomonate.
4. Crystalline calcium pseudomonate dihydrate substantially free of amorphous calcium pseudomonate.
5. Anhydrous crystalline calcium pseudomonate substantially free of amorphous calcium pseudomonate.
6. A pharmaceutical or veterinary composition comprising a hydrate of crystalline calcium pseudomonate in combination with a pharmaceutically or veterinarily acceptable carrier or excipient.
7. The composition of claim 6 comprising a dihydrate of crystalline calcium pseudomonate.
8. A veterinarily acceptable premix formulation which comprises a hydrate of crystalline calcium pseudomonate in combination with a veterinarily acceptable carrier.
9. The premix formulation of claim 8 comprising a dihydrate of crystalline calcium pseudomonate.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.