Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Abstract:||3-Ethynylpyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidines are chemical intermediates for antineoplastic N-(acyl)glutamic acid derivatives. A typical embodiment is 3-ethynyl-4-hydroxy-6-pivaloylaminopyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine.|
|Inventor(s):||Taylor; Edward C. (Princeton, NJ), Kuhnt; Dietmar G. (Leverkusen, DE), Shih; Chuan (Carmel, IN), Grindey; Gerald B. (Indianapolis, IN)|
|Assignee:||The Trustees of Princeton University (Princeton, NJ)|
|Filing Date:||Jan 31, 1992|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula: ##STR8## in which: R.sup.3' is hydrogen, trimethylsilyl silyl group, or --R.sup.3 --R.sup.7 ; |
R.sup.3 is phenylene, thienediyl, furanediyl, cyclohexanediyl, or alkanediyl of 2 to 4 carbon atoms;
R.sup.7 is --COOR.sup.2', --CONHCH(COOR.sub.2') CH.sub.2 CH.sub.2 COOR.sup.2'
R.sup.2' is hydrogen or carboxy protecting group;
R.sub.4', when taken independently of Z.sup.1, is hydrogen, methyl, hydroxymethyl, or hydroxymethyl substituted with a hydroxy protecting group;
R.sup.5' is hydrogen, methyl, amino, or amino carrying a protecting group; and
Z.sup.1 is hydrogen, or Z.sup.1 taken together with R.sup.4' is a carbon-carbon bond.
2. A compound of the formula: ##STR9## in which: R.sub.3' is hydrogen, trimethylsilyl silyl group, or --phenylene-R.sup.7 ;
R.sup.5 is amino, or protected amino;
R.sup.7 is --COOOR.sup.2', --CONHCH(COOR.sup.2') CH.sub.2 CH.sub.2 COOR.sup.2'); and
R.sup.2' is hydrogen or carboxy protecting group.
3. A compound according to claim 2 wherein R.sup.3' is hydrogen of trimethylsilyl silyl group.
4. A compound according to claim 1 which is a 6-lower alkanamide of 3-ethynyl-4-hydroxy-6-aminopyrrolo[2,3d]pyrimidine.
5. A compound according to claim 1 which is 3-ethynyl-4hydroxy-6-pivaloylaminopyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine.
6. A compound according to claim 1 which is 3-trimethylsilylethynyl-4-hydroxy-6-pivaloylaminopyrrolo[2,3-d]pyimidine.
7. A compound according to claim 1 which is dimethyl N-(4-(4-hydroxy-6-pivaloylaminopyrrolo-[2,3-d]pyrimidin-3-ylethynyl)benzoy l]-L-glutamate.
8. A compound according to claim 1 which is dimethyl N-[4-(4-hydroxypyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-3-ylethynl)benzoyl]-L-glutamate.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.