Find generic entry opportunities
Anticipate generic drug launch
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Cis, endo-2-azabicyclo-[3.3.0]-octane-5-carboxylic acids|
|Abstract:||Compounds of the formula I ##STR1## in which the carboxyl group on carbon atom 3 is orientated in the endo-position relative to the bicyclic ring system of cis-configuration, and in which R.sup.1 denotes hydrogen, allyl, vinyl or a side-chain of a naturally occurring .alpha.-aminoacid, which may be protected, R.sup.2 denotes hydrogen, alkyl, alkenyl or aralkyl, Y denotes hydrogen or hydroxyl and Z denotes hydrogen, or Y and Z together denote oxygen, and X denotes alkyl, alkenyl or cycloalkyl, or aryl which is optionally mono-, di- or tri-substituted by alkyl, alkoxy, hydroxyl, halogen, nitro, amino, alkylamino, dialkylamino or methylenedioxy, or denotes indol-3-yl, a process for their preparation, agents containing these compounds and their use.|
|Inventor(s):||Teetz; Volker (Hofheim am Taunus, DE), Geiger; Rolf (Frankfurt am Main, DE), Urbach; Hansjorg (Kronberg/Taunus, DE), Becker; Reinhard (Wiesbaden, DE), Scholkens; Bernward (Kelkheim, DE)|
|Assignee:||Hoechst AG (Frankfurt am Main, DE)|
|Filing Date:||Feb 28, 1989|
|Claims:||1. A mixture consisting essentially of enantiomers of the formulas ##STR11## or a salt of such enantiomers with an acid or a base, wherein the hydrogen atoms on the bridge-head carbon atoms in the 1- and 5-positions are in the cis configuration relative to one another and the --CO.sub.2 W group on the carbon atom in the 3-position is oriented in the endo position relative to the bicyclic ring system, and wherein W is hydrogen, alkyl having 1-6 carbon atoms, or aralkyl having 7 or 8 carbon atoms. |
2. An enantiomer as in claim 1 wherein the carbon atom in the 3-position of the bicyclic ring system is in the R-configuration.
3. An enantiomer as in claim 1 wherein the carbon atom in the 3-position of the bicyclic ring system is in the S-configuration.
4. A mixture consisting essentially of compounds of the formula ##STR12## or a salt of such compounds, wherein the hydrogen atoms on the bridge-head carbon atoms in the 1- and 5-positions are in the cis configuration relative to one another and the --CO.sub.2 W group on the carbon atom in the 3-position is oriented in the endo position relative to the bicyclic ring system, and wherein W is hydrogen, tert.-butyl, or benzyl.
5. A mixture of compounds as in claim 4 wherein W is hydrogen.
6. A mixture of compounds as in claim 4 wherein W is benzyl.
7. A mixture of compounds as in claim 4 wherein W is tert.-butyl.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.