Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Abstract:||Prostacyclin, its salts, biosynthesis and synthesis thereof, pharmaceutical formulations containing them, and their use in medicine.|
|Inventor(s):||Moncada; Salvador (West Wickham, GB2)|
|Assignee:||Burroughs Wellcome Co. (Research Triangle Park, NC)|
|Filing Date:||Aug 29, 1988|
|Claims:||1. A method of treating a body portion for transplant which comprises contacting said body portion with prostacyclin. |
2. A method of preserving an isolated body portion, which comprises contacting said body portion with prostacyclin.
3. A method of perfusing or providing circulation for an isolated body portion with a fluid which comprises contacting said isolated body with fluid containing prostacyclin anion.
4. The method of claim 1 in which said prostacyclin is in blood.
5. The method of claim 2 in which said prostacyclin is in blood.
6. The method of claim 3 in which the fluid is blood or a product thereof.