Generated: April 26, 2017
|Abstract:||Prostacyclin, its salts, biosynthesis and synthesis thereof, pharmaceutical formulations containing them, and their use in medicine.|
|Inventor(s):||Moncada; Salvador (West Wickham, GB2)|
|Assignee:||Burroughs Wellcome Co. (Research Triangle Park, NC)|
|Filing Date:||Aug 29, 1988|
|Claims:||1. A method of treating a body portion for transplant which comprises contacting said body portion with prostacyclin. |
2. A method of preserving an isolated body portion, which comprises contacting said body portion with prostacyclin.
3. A method of perfusing or providing circulation for an isolated body portion with a fluid which comprises contacting said isolated body with fluid containing prostacyclin anion.
4. The method of claim 1 in which said prostacyclin is in blood.
5. The method of claim 2 in which said prostacyclin is in blood.
6. The method of claim 3 in which the fluid is blood or a product thereof.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.