Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Manage your formulary budget
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Anticipate generic drug launch
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Find generic entry opportunities
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||3-phenethyl-2-benzene-amides or aza-derivatives thereof|
|Abstract:||Compounds of the formula: ##STR1## are produced, with the variables as indicated within.|
|Inventor(s):||Schumacher; Doris P. (Florham Park, NJ), Murphy; Bruce L. (Elizabeth, NJ), Clark; Jon E. (Highland Park, NJ)|
|Assignee:||Schering Corporation (Kenilworth, NJ)|
|Filing Date:||Dec 02, 1987|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula IV ##STR24## wherein: a, b, c and d represent CH or one of a, b, c and d represents N and the others represent CH; |
R.sup.1, R.sup.2, R.sup.3 and R.sup.4 may be the same or different and each independently represents hydrogen, alkyl having from 1 to 6 carbon atoms, halogen, nitro, alkoxy having from 1 to 6 carbon atoms or trifluoromethyl; and
R.sup.6 represents a tertiary butyl group.
2. A compound according to claim 1, wherein R.sup.2 and R.sup.3 may be the same or different and each is selected from hydrogen or halo; R.sup.1 and R.sup.4 are hydrogen; d is N; and a, b, and c are CH.
3. A compound according to claim 1, wherein R.sup.2 is H, chloro or fluoro; R.sup.1, R.sup.3 and R.sup.4 are hydrogen; d is N; and a, b, and c are CH.
4. A compound according to claim 3, wherein R.sup.2 is chloro.
5. A compound according to claim 3, wherein R.sup.2 is H.
6. A compound of the formula XV ##STR25## or an acid addition salt thereof.
7. A compound according to claim 6, which is the hydrochloride salt thereof.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.