Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Oligosaccharides and their biological applications|
|Abstract:||The oligosaccharides of the invention contain or are constituted by a tetrasaccharide enchainment of the formula: ##STR1## in which R.sub.1 represents an organic anion, R.sub.2 is identical to R.sub.1 or represents a hydrogen atom, N.sub.1 and N.sub.2 represent a functional amino group.|
|Inventor(s):||Petitou; Maurice (Paris, FR), Lormeau; Jean-Claude (Maromme, FR), Choay; Jean (Paris, FR), Jacquinet; Jean-Claude (Orleans, la Source, FR), Sinay; Pierre (Orleans, la Source, FR)|
|Assignee:||Choay S.A. (Paris, FR)|
|Filing Date:||May 15, 1985|
|Claims:||1. A pure, synthetic tetrasaccharide having the formula ##STR10## |
2. A pure, synthetic tetrasaccharide having the formula ##STR11##
3. The pure synthetic tetrasaccharide of claim 1 wherein a salt is formed with a cation selected from the group consisting of sodium, magnesium, calcium, and triethylammonium.
4. The pure synthetic tetrasaccharide of claim 2 wherein a salt is formed with a cation selected from the group consisting of sodium, magnesium, calcium, and triethylammonium.
5. The fibrinolytic pharmaceutical composition which comprises a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier and a therapeutically effective amount of the tetrasaccharide of claim 1.
6. The fibrinolytic pharmaceutical composition which comprises a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier and a therapeutically effective amount of the tetrasaccharide of claim 2.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.