Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Anticipate generic drug launch
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Screening band for a root-crop harvester|
|Abstract:||The belts of a screening band have entrained cleats on one side, and on the other side have recesses into which crossrods are inserted. These crossrods are each connected by a rivet to the belt. The entrained cleats do not run over the entire width of the belt, but rather leave a flat region free in the middle of the belt, so that the rivets can pass there without regard to the positions of the entrained cleats.|
|Inventor(s):||Link; Alfred (Butzbach, DE)|
|Assignee:||A. J. Troster GmbH & Co KB (Butzbach, DE)|
|Filing Date:||Nov 06, 1985|
|Claims:||1. An endless screening band for a root-crop harvester comprising: |
two lateral endless belts;
a plurality of crossrods for connecting said belts;
a plurality of attaching means attaching said crossrods to the outside surface of said belts; and
a plurality of cleats on the inside surface of said belts for engaging entrainer disks of said root-crop harvester,
wherein said cleats run over a subregion of the width and length of said belts and said attaching means pass through a flat region of the belts having no cleats, and
at least one of said crossrods overlaps one of said cleats.
2. The endless screening band of claim 1 wherein said cleats are provided on both sides on the inside surface of said belts and said flat region of the belts is located between said cleats on the inside surface of said belts.
3. The endless screening band of claim 1 wherein said cleats are located in the middle on the inside surface of said belts and said flat region of the belts is located on both sides of said cleats on the inside surface of said belts.
4. The endless screening band of claim 1 wherein recesses are formed on the outside surface of said belt into which said crossrods are inserted.
5. The endless screening band of claim 1 wherein said attaching means are rivets.
6. The endless screening band of claim 1 further comprising:
a plurality of crossribs on the outside surface of the belts between said crossrods so that goods on the belts can be better conveyed.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.