Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Find generic entry opportunities
Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Manage your formulary budget
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Anticipate generic drug launch
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Derivatives of dehydrocyclicimino acids|
|Abstract:||New compounds which have the general formula ##STR1## ARE USEFUL AS HYPOTENSIVE AGENTS.|
|Inventor(s):||Ondetti; Miguel A. (Princeton, NJ), Natarajan; Sehsea I. (Lawrenceville, NJ)|
|Assignee:||E. R. Squibb & Sons, Inc. (Princeton, NJ)|
|Filing Date:||Feb 15, 1978|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula ##STR12## wherein R and R.sub.2 each is hydrogen or lower alkyl; |
R.sub.1 is hydrogen,
m and n each is 0 or 1;
and basic salts thereof.
2. A compound as in claim 1 wherein R and R.sub.2 each is hydrogen or lower alkyl; R.sub.1 is hydrogen and m and n each is 0.
3. A compound as in claim 1 wherein R and R.sub.2 each is hydrogen.
4. A compound as in claim 1 wherein R.sub.1 is hydrogen.
5. A compound as in claim 1 wherein R is hydrogen.
6. A compound as in claim 1 wherein n is 1.
7. A compound as in claim 1 wherein m is 0.
8. A compound as in claim 1 wherein m is 1.
9. A compound as in claim 3 wherein R.sub.1 is hydrogen; m is 0; and n is 1.
10. A compound as in claim 5 wherein R.sub.1 is hydrogen; R.sub.2 is methyl; m is 0; and n is 1.
11. A compound as in claim 5 wherein R.sub.1 is hydrogen; R.sub.2 is methyl; m and n each is 1.
12. A compound as in claim 5 wherein R.sub.1 and R.sub.2 each is hydrogen; m and n each is 1.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.