|Title:||Derivatives of 1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid|
|Abstract:||Indole derivatives characterized by having a 1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole or 1,3,4,9-tetrahydrothiopyrano[3,4-b]indole nucleus bearing a substituent in position 1, said substituent incorporating an acid, ester or amide function therein, are disclosed. The nucleus is further substituted at position 1 and may be optionally substituted at positions 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. The derivatives are useful antiinflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial and antifungal agents and methods for their preparation and use are also disclosed.|
|Inventor(s):||Demerson; Christopher A. (Montreal, CA), Humber; Leslie G. (Dollard des Ormeaux, CA), Dobson; Thomas A. (Dollard des Ormeaux, CA), Jirkovsky; Ivo L. (Montreal, CA)|
|Assignee:||American Home Products Corporation (New York, NY)|
|Filing Date:||Dec 13, 1976|
|Claims:||1. 1-Cyclopropyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid. |
2. 1-Benzyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
3. 1-Ethyl-6-fluoro-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
4. 7-Chloro-1-ethyl-4-methyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
5. 1-Ethyl-7-fluoro-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
6. 8-Chloro-1-ethyl-4-methyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
7. 1,8-Diethyl-4-methyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
8. 1-Ethyl-8-propyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-actic acid.
9. 1-Ethyl-8-isopropyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole1-acetic acid.
10. 8-Butyl-1-ethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
11. 8-sec-Butyl-1-ethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
12. 1-Ethyl-8-isobutyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
13. 8-tert-Butyl-1-ethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
14. 1-Ethyl-4,5,8-trimethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
15. 7,8-Dichloro-1-ethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
16. 8- Chloro-1-ethyl-7-methyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid
17. 7-Chloro-1-ethyl-8-methyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-aceti c acid.
18. 1-E thyl-7-fluoro-8-methyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
19. 8-Ethyl-1-propyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
20. 1,8-Dipropyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole-1-acetic acid.
21. 7-Chloro-8-methyl-1-propyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indole- 1-acetic acid.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.