Deep knowledge on
small-molecule drugs and
the 110,000 global patents
Anticipate generic drug launch
Find generic entry opportunities
Proactively manage your pharmacy inventory
Drug patents …
… from Kazakhstan to Kalamazoo
Manage your formulary budget
Flat-rate pricing for predictable budgeting
Short-term plans for project- or client-based billing
|Title:||Derivatives of 1,2,4-thiadiazine|
|Abstract:||This invention relates to new derivatives of 1,2,4-thiadiazine having anti-inflammatory properties. The new derivatives of 1,2,4-thiadiazine may be represented by the following general formula: ##STR1## in which R.sub.1 and Z each represent an unsubstituted or substituted phenyl group. This invention relates also to the N-oxides of the compounds of formula I, as well as to the acid and base addition salts of said compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Delarge; Jacques E. (Dolembreux, BE), Lapiere; Charles L. (Tongeren, BE), Georges; Andre H. (Ottignies, BE)|
|Assignee:||A. Christiaens Societe Anonyme (Brussels, BE)|
|Filing Date:||Jun 09, 1976|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula: ##STR5## in which R.sub.1 represents an unsubstituted phenyl group or a phenyl group substituted by a halogen atom, and Z represents an unsubstituted phenyl group or a phenyl group substituted by one or two halogen atoms or by a C.sub.1 -C.sub.4 alkyl or alkoxy group or by the trifluoromethyl group, and the pharmaceutically acceptable base and acid addition salts of said compounds. |
2. 3-phenyl-4-me tafluoromethylphenyl-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1,2,4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
3. 3-parachlorophenyl-4-(3',5'-dichlorophenyl)-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1,2, 4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
4. 3-parachlorophenyl-4-(3 '-ethylphenyl)-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1,2,4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
5. 3-orthochlorophenyl-4-(3'-methoxyphenyl)-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1 ,2,4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
6. Pharmaceutical compositions containing at least one compound according to claim 1 as active ingredient in an anti-inflammatory effective amount, together with a pharmaceutical carrier or vehicle.