Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Derivatives of 1,2,4-thiadiazine|
|Abstract:||This invention relates to new derivatives of 1,2,4-thiadiazine having anti-inflammatory properties. The new derivatives of 1,2,4-thiadiazine may be represented by the following general formula: ##STR1## in which R.sub.1 and Z each represent an unsubstituted or substituted phenyl group. This invention relates also to the N-oxides of the compounds of formula I, as well as to the acid and base addition salts of said compounds.|
|Inventor(s):||Delarge; Jacques E. (Dolembreux, BE), Lapiere; Charles L. (Tongeren, BE), Georges; Andre H. (Ottignies, BE)|
|Assignee:||A. Christiaens Societe Anonyme (Brussels, BE)|
|Filing Date:||Jun 09, 1976|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula: ##STR5## in which R.sub.1 represents an unsubstituted phenyl group or a phenyl group substituted by a halogen atom, and Z represents an unsubstituted phenyl group or a phenyl group substituted by one or two halogen atoms or by a C.sub.1 -C.sub.4 alkyl or alkoxy group or by the trifluoromethyl group, and the pharmaceutically acceptable base and acid addition salts of said compounds. |
2. 3-phenyl-4-me tafluoromethylphenyl-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1,2,4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
3. 3-parachlorophenyl-4-(3',5'-dichlorophenyl)-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1,2, 4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
4. 3-parachlorophenyl-4-(3 '-ethylphenyl)-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1,2,4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
5. 3-orthochlorophenyl-4-(3'-methoxyphenyl)-4H-pyridino-[4,3-e]-1 ,2,4-thiadiazine-1,1-dioxide.
6. Pharmaceutical compositions containing at least one compound according to claim 1 as active ingredient in an anti-inflammatory effective amount, together with a pharmaceutical carrier or vehicle.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.