Generated: May 26, 2017
|Title:||Derivatives of pyrrolidine and piperidine|
|Abstract:||Certain compounds in which a carbon atom of a pyrrolidine or piperidine ring is bonded directly or through a methylene group to the nitrogen of a substituted benzamido group, and their pharmaceutically acceptable salts, are found to be active as antiarrhythmic agents.|
|Inventor(s):||Banitt; Elden H. (Woodbury, MN), Bronn; William R. (St. Paul, MN)|
|Assignee:||Riker Laboratories, Inc. (Northridge, CA)|
|Filing Date:||May 27, 1975|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula ##STR34## wherein R.sub.f is a perfluoroalkyl radical containing from one to three carbon atoms, n is one to three, Q is a carbon-nitrogen bond, methylene or methylmethylene and R' is hydrogen, methyl or ethyl. |
2. The compound 2,5-bis(2,2,2-trifluoroethoxy)-N-(3-pyridyl)benzamide according to claim 1.
3. The compound 2,5-bis(2,2,2-trifluoroethoxy)-N-[1-(2-pyridyl)ethyl]benzamide according to claim 1.
4. 2,5-Bis(2,2,2-trifluoroethoxy)-N-[(6-methyl-2-pyridyl)methyl]benzamide according to claim 1.
5. The compound 2,5-bis(2,2,2-trifluoroethoxy-N-(2-pyridylmethyl)benzamide according to claim 1.
6. The compound 2,5-bis(2,2,2-trifluoroethoxy)-N-(2-pyridyl)benzamide according to claim 1.
7. The compound 2,5-bis(2,2,2-trifluoroethoxy)-N-(3-pyridylmethyl)benzamide according to claim 1.
8. The compound 2,5-bis(2,2,2-trifluoroethoxy)-N-(4-pyridyl)benzamide according to claim 1.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.