Generated: May 26, 2017
|Title:||3-Substituted phenylalkyl amines|
|Abstract:||Novel 3-phenoxyphenylalkyl amines and the amides, alcohols, tetrazoles, and carbamates related thereto as well as novel intermediates useful in the preparation of such compounds. The compounds of this invention are useful as anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic agents.|
|Inventor(s):||Marshall; Winston S. (Indianapolis, IN)|
|Assignee:||Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN)|
|Filing Date:||Nov 14, 1975|
|Claims:||1. A compound of the formula ##STR47## wherein R.sub.1 is hydrogen, C.sub.1 to C.sub.5 -alkyl, C.sub.2 to C.sub.5 -alkenyl, C.sub.2 -C.sub.5 -alkynyl; |
n is an integer of from 0 to 3;
each R.sub.2 is the same or different and is hydrogen, C.sub.1 to C.sub.5 -alkyl, or --CH.sub.2 --COOR.sub.3, where R.sub.3 is hydrogen, C.sub.1 to C.sub.5 -alkyl, or a pharmaceutically acceptable cation;
and the pharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salts thereof.
2. The compound of claim 1 which is 2-(3-phenoxyphenyl)-propionamide.
3. The compound of claim 1 which is N,N-dimethyl-2-(3-phenoxyphenyl)propionamide.
4. The compound of claim 1 which is N-methyl-2-(3-phenoxyphenyl)butyramide.
5. The compound of claim 1 which is N-methyl-2-(3-phenoxyphenyl)propionamide.
6. The compound of claim 1 which is N-methyl-(3-phenoxyphenyl)acetamide.
7. The compound of claim 1 which is N, N-dimethyl-(3-phenoxyphenyl)acetamide.
8. The compound of claim 1 which is 3-(3-phenoxyphenyl)-butyramide.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.