Generated: April 29, 2017
|Title:||Ethers of n-propanol amine|
|Abstract:||Ethers of n-propanolamine, preparation thereof and their use in treatment of cardiovascular conditions.|
|Inventor(s):||Mauvernay; Roland Yves (Riom, FR), Busch; Norbert (Loubeyrat, FR), Moleyre; Jacques (Mozac, FR), Monteil; Andre (Gerzat, FR), Simond; Jacques (Chamalieres, FR)|
|Assignee:||Centre Europeen de Recherches Mauvernay "CERM" (Riom, FR)|
|Filing Date:||Feb 27, 1973|
|Claims:||1. An ether of n-propanolamine having the formula ##EQU10## wherein A is morpholino, pyrrolidino, piperidyl, and di-lower-alkyl amino, R is a straight or branched chain lower alkyl, or benzyl, Ar is aryl and Ar.sup.1 is aryl or pyridyl, and pharmacologically acceptable salts thereof. |
2. The ether of claim 1 in which A is pyrrolidino, R is isobutyl and Ar and Ar.sup.1 are both phenyl, and the hydrochloride thereof.
3. The ether of claim 1 in which A is pyrrolidino, R is isobutyl, Ar is phenyl and Ar.sup.1 is 2-pyridyl, and the acid fumarate thereof.
4. The ether of claim 1 in which A is diethylamino, R is an isobutyl and Ar and Ar.sup.1 are both phenyl, and the acid fumarate thereof.
5. The ether of claim 1 in which A is morpholino, R is isobutyl and Ar and Ar.sup.1 are both phenyl and the acid fumarate thereof.
6. The ether of claim 1 in which A is piperidyl, R is benzyl and Ar and Ar.sup.1 are both phenyl and the hydrochloride thereof.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.