Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Methylhydrazinomethyl-substituted benzoic acid amides|
|Abstract:||Benzene-ring substituted (2-methylhydrazino)methylbenzene compounds and intermediates therefor are described. The former compounds are useful as cytostatic agents.|
|Inventor(s):||Bollag; Werner (Basel, CH), Gutmann; Hugo (Reinach, CH), Hegedus; Balthasar (Binningen, CH), Kaiser; Ado (Neu-Frenkendorf, CH), Langemann; Albert (Binningen, CH), Muller; Marcel (Frenkendorf, CH), Zeller; Paul (Allschwil, CH)|
|Assignee:||Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. (Nutley, NJ)|
|Filing Date:||May 06, 1970|
|Claims:||1. A compound selected from the group consisting of compounds of the formula ##SPC5## |
and pharmaceutically acceptable acid addition salts thereof; wherein R.sub.4 is hydrogen and R.sub.5 is selected from the group consisting of hydroxy-lower alkyl, (2-methylhydrazinomethyl)phenyl, hydrogen, lower alkoxy-lower alkyl, cyclo-lower alkyl, and cyano-lower alkyl.
2. A compound as in claim 1 which is 4-[(2-methylhydrazino)methyl]-benzamide.
3. A compound as in claim 1 which is 4-[(2-methylhydrazino)methyl]-benzoic acid (3-methoxypropyl)-amide.
4. A compound as in claim 1 which is 4-[(2-methylhydrazino)methyl]-benzoic acid (2-cyanoethyl)-amide.
5. A compound as in claim 1 which is 4-[(2-methylhydrazino)methyl]-benzoic acid cyclopropylamide.
6. A compound as in claim 1 which is 4,4'-bis-[(2-methylhydrazino)-methyl]-benzanilide.
7. A compound as in claim 1 of the formula ##SPC6##
8. A compound as in claim 7 which is 4-[(2-methylhydrazino)methyl]-benzoic acid (2-hydroxyethyl)-amide.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.