DrugPatentWatch Database PreviewSee Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,585,906
|Title:||Nucleoside phosphoramidate prodrugs|
|Abstract:||Disclosed herein are phosphoramidate prodrugs of nucleoside derivatives for the treatment of viral infections in mammals, which is a compound, its stereoisomer, salt (acid or basic addition salt), hydrate, solvate, or crystalline form thereof, represented by the following structure: ##STR00001## Also disclosed are methods of treatment, uses, and processes for preparing each of which utilize the compound represented by formula I.|
|Inventor(s):||Du; Jinfa (Redwood City, CA), Nagarathnam; Dhanapalan (Bethany, CT), Sofia; Michael J. (Doylestown, PA), Wang; Peiyuan (San Mateo, CA)|
|Assignee:||Gilead Pharmasset LLC (Foster City, CA)|
1. A compound represented by the following formula: ##STR00092## wherein (a) R.sup.1 is phenyl; (b) R.sup.2 is hydrogen; (c) R.sup.3a is CH.sub.3; (d) R.sup.3b is H; (e) R.sup.4
is .sup.tPr, .sup.nPr, .sup.nBu, 2-butyl, .sup.tBu, or benzyl; (f) R.sup.5 is H; (g) R.sup.6 is CH.sub.3; (h) X is F; (i) Y is OH; (j) R.sup.7 is H; and (k) R.sup.8 is H.
2. The compound of claim 1, having the following structure: ##STR00093##
3. The compound of claim 1, having the following structure: ##STR00094##
4. The compound of claim 1, having the following structure: ##STR00095##
5. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a compound according to claim 1 and a pharmaceutically acceptable excipient.
6. A method of treating HCV comprising administering a therapeutically effective amount of a compound according to claim 1 to a human subject in need thereof.
7. The method of claim 6 further comprising administering to the human subject a therapeutically effective amount of a second antiviral agent.
8. The method of claim 7 wherein the second antiviral agent is an NS5A inhibitor.
9. The method of claim 7 wherein the second antiviral agent is an NS3 protease inhibitor.
10. The method of claim 6 further comprising administering to the human subject therapeutically effective amounts of an NS5A inhibitor and an NS3 protease inhibitor.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.