DrugPatentWatch Database Preview
Email this page to a colleague
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 9,469,847
|Title:||Ultrapure hypoallergenic solutions of sacrosidase|
|Abstract:||One aspect provides an ultrapure, hypoallergenic sacrosidase. Another aspect provides a solution of sacrosidase in about 1:1 glycerol/water having an enzymatic activity of at least about 7500 IU/mL and a residual papain concentration that does not include an allergic reaction in a human patient when given a dose of about 2.0 mL/day.|
|Inventor(s):||Reardan; Dayton T. (Shorewood, MN), Seekamp; Christopher (Brookfield, WI)|
|Assignee:||QOL Medical LLC (Vero Beach, FL)|
1. A solution of sacrosidase derived from Saccharomyces in about 1:1 glycerol/water having an enzymatic activity of at least about 7500 IU/mL and residual papain in a
concentration of less than about 10 ng/mL papain, wherein a daily dose of the solution of about 2-10 mL per day does not induce an allergic reaction in a human patient afflicted with congenital sucrase-isomaltase deficiency, wherein the primary structure
of the sacrosidase is a 513 amino acid polypeptide that is glycosylated.
2. The solution of sacrosidase of claim 1 that contains less than about 3.0 ng/mL papain.
3. The solution of sacrosidase of claim 1 that contains no detectable papain by an enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay having a lower limit of quantification of 3 ng/mL.
4. The solution of sacrosidase of claim 1 that contains no detectable papain by SDS-PAGE of up to about 15 .mu.g of said solution.
5. The solution of sacrosidase of claim 1 having an enzymatic activity of about 7500-10,000 IU/ml.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.